background

Friday, November 21, 2014

ISHW




I have signed up for the International Hermit & Stitch Weekend through a fellow blogger's site - Random Ramblings. You register on Joyce's web page dedicated for that month's ISHW which will add a link back to your blog.  The point is that on the third full weekend of each month, beginning on that Friday,  you settle yourself in your favorite stitching spot with some background music (or TV - I watch Netflix) and stitch to your hearts content.  (Of course most days I do this anyway!) .. On Monday following you post a progress picture of what you managed to accomplish from Friday through Sunday on your blog.  Then you can hop from blog to blog to see what's up in the world of your fellow stitchers.

I have created a new page dedicated to the progress pictures of my ISHW pieces with a tab up top 


Till next time,

Cindi
11.21.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment