.... Just checking in to say I have my second cross stitch completion for 2015.
Actually, the first one was ALMOST completed in 2014, but because the last week was soooo busy with company & hockey activities, I didn't get much stitching in so I slid into 2015 with about 200 stitches left on the Lagniappe.
|Started 8.29.2014 - Completed 1.3.2015|
On 1.3.2015 I made my first official start and put the last sphere in around 10:30 p.m. on 1.6.2015.
|Something in Common "Mystic Lavender"|
- It is a chart pack I have had for several years.
- It is stitched on PTP "Haunted" linen.
- Threads are DMC, Kreinik and Caron Waterlilies.
- It has Mill Hill beads.
- Stitch count is 170 X 250
- There was a movie about the "theme".
...and that something, something that Ned & Chelsea surprised us with .....
2014 was the year of the weddings .... 2015 will be the year of the babies !!!
Till next time,