background

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

IHSW, TULSA and another MONDAY !

This past weekend was the first IHSW for 2015.  Those of you that read my page can read about it on the tab up there.



My weekend past was so hectic that I only got about 50 stitches in the Sleepy Hollow piece.


1.16.2015

 


1.20.2015

Today also is the January New Moon check in on my TUSAL .... also on a page on a tap up there.....



Yesterday we spent the day with our hockey son, Peter.



He does look a bit different than this picture as he has shaved off his mustache.  Anyway, we picked him up around 11:30 and went to Gengis Grill for lunch.  I swear, I thought I was going to need to ask for some side boards to hold the pile of meats and veggies he stacked up in his bowl.  After lunch we went shopping at a couple of places including some specialty shops at Wolfchase Galleria then came to the house and hung out till time to go to the Coaches show. 

It was a fun, relaxing day!!




I noticed in the last few days that the battery in my laptop that I have had less than 2 years has gone bad.  I purchased the "Black Tie" service plan when I got it which includes replacing the battery, but I have to send it off to the Best Buy Geek Squad repair center and will be without it for 3 - 4 weeks..... UGH .... what am I gonna do without it ?????

Well I shall not ignore my blog, even if I have to spend the time in the frigid room that houses out desk top,  I'll keep things up to date.

Gotta go stitch some...

Till next time..

Cindi
1.20.2015

 

1 comment:

  1. Every stitch is good so 50 is 50x better ;). Sorry about your battery.

    ReplyDelete